Small organizations do big things and are incredibly valuable in our community. Baptist Health Foundation of San Antonio recognizes this and provides Community Impact Grants of up to $12,000 to support smaller initiatives and organizations that have a large impact on community health. Priority is given to the support of grassroots health activities, church health ministry development, and increased capacity to provide health services.
Step 1: Review General Requirements
It is important that potential applicants fully read, understand, and meet the Foundation’s General Requirements for Funding before beginning the application process.
Step 2: Review Specific Grant Requirements
- The organization must have had less than $250,000 in actual revenue during the most recently completed fiscal year*;
- The organization must have an annual operating budget of at least $15,000 (for the fiscal year that includes July 1, 2024);
- The application amount must not exceed 20 percent of the organization’s operating budget; and
- The application amount must fall in the range of $3,000-$12,000.
- Organizations that received a Community Impact Grant in the most recent grant year may apply, but preference will be given to organizations that have not recently received funding from the Foundation.
* Churches are exempt from this requirement
Step 3: Submit Application
Once the window for applications opens (in accordance with the timeline below), a link for application submissions will appear beneath the picture. If there is any uncertainty regarding requirements, please contact the Foundation before submitting the application.
Step 4: After Submission
Once an application is submitted, a confirmation email will be sent. Foundation administrative staff will reach out within the next month for further details. To access an application after submission, please click here.
All dates below are tentative and subject to change. Please contact the Foundation for further details.