Baptist Health Foundation of San Antonio recognizes the many ways organizations are working to improve the quality of health in our community and understands such work must be supported financially to thrive. Responsive Grants allow the Foundation to provide funding of up to $300,000 for mid- to large-sized organizations.
Step 1: Review General Requirements
It is important that potential applicants fully read, understand, and meet the Foundation’s General Requirements for Funding before beginning the application process.
Step 2: Review Specific Grant Requirements
- The organization must have had at least $250,000 in actual revenue during the most recently completed fiscal year;
- The application amount must not exceed 25 percent of the organization’s operating budget;
- The application amount must fall in the range of $25,000-$300,000;
- The organization must not have received a Responsive Grant in the most recent grant year; and
- The application must include projected quantifiable metrics that will be tracked during the grant period, including unduplicated number of individuals served, duplicated beneficial encounters, and expected outcomes (1 Overall Goal and 3 Objectives). This data contributes to the funding decision at the application stage, as well as the final report for grants that are awarded.
Step 3: Submit Letter of Inquiry (LOI)
Once the window for LOI submission opens (in accordance with the timeline below), a link will appear beneath the picture. If there is any uncertainty regarding requirements, please contact the Foundation before submitting the LOI.
Step 4: After Submitting LOI
Once an LOI is submitted, a confirmation email will be sent. Foundation administrative staff will reach out within the next month for further details. To access an LOI or application after submission, please click here.
All dates below are tentative and subject to change. Please contact the Foundation for further details.