Baptist Health Foundation of San Antonio recognizes the many ways organizations are working to improve the quality of health in our community and understands such work must be supported financially to continue and thrive. Responsive Grants allow the Foundation to provide funding of up to $300,000 for mid- to large-sized organizations.
Baptist Health Foundation of San Antonio General Requirements
It is important that potential applicants fully read, understand, and meet the Foundation’s General Requirements for Funding before beginning the application process.
Specific Grant Requirements:
- The organization’s operating budget must be at least $250,000;
- The application amount must not exceed 25 percent of the organization’s operating budget;
- The application amount must fall in the range of $25,000-$300,000;
- The organization must not have received a Responsive Grant in the most recent grant year; and
- The application must include projected quantifiable metrics that will be tracked during the grant period, including unduplicated number of individuals served, duplicated beneficial encounters, and expected outcomes (1 Overall Goal and 3 Objectives). This data contributes to the funding decision at the application stage, as well as the final report for grants that are awarded.
If there is any uncertainty regarding requirements or eligibility, please contact the Foundation before beginning the application process.
Below is a tentative timeline for the Responsive Grants cycle. Actual dates may vary and are subject to change.